7.9.08

More birthday gifts and SBEBB Biscornu exchange for Carla - Synttärilahjoja ja biscornut Carlalle


I've really had a lovely birthday and I've even two more gifts to show :) I received this gorgeous Christmas ornament from Stephanie! As you may remember, we've been stitching ornaments every month this year with Stephanie. This Prairie Moon "Joy" is one of the cutest ornaments I know, but I haven't had the courage to stitch it, as I thought finishing might be too difficult. But Stephanie did wonderful job with this, it's perfectly finished, I don't know how she managed to do it so neatly. This angel really brings smile into my face every time I look at her, she's so joyful :) Thank you dear Stephanie from the bottom of my heart! I so much enjoy our mini-SAL and I just love this ornament.

A week ago I received a package from Tuula, when we went to stitch at her home. She said I can't open the gift before my birthday :) I was a good girl and only opened it today and found this cute snail! Tuula sewed it for me, isn't it beautiful! I'm not very familiar with these Tilda animals, but couple of my friends sew them so I'm slowly beginning to understand what this Tilda world is :) This snail is one of my favourites of all Tilda animals :)

Below you'll see the two biscornus I sent to Carla to Peru in SBEBB biscornu exchange. I saw she had this chart in her wishlist, so I used the motifs from the chart and stitched these biscornus and also sent her the chart so that she can stitch the pocket for herself too :) I was getting a bit worried as it took more than two weeks to arrive, but I was happy to hear that she received the package yesterday.

The winner of my ornament give-away has been drawn out of the hat today and she is Paula, congratulations!

We've had another beautiful, sunny day here today, with lots of sunshine. Have a very happy Sunday and joyful stitches!

*****

Vieläkin on pari synttärilahjaa näytettävänä :) Stephanielta sain tämän ihanan enkelin! Stephanien kanssahan pistelen joulukoristeita yhtenä viikonloppuna joka kuukausi. Tämä Prairie Moonin enkeli on yksi lempparijoulukoristemalleistani kautta aikojen, mutta olen vähän pelännyt viimeistelyä, enkä ole pistellyt tätä. Stephanie on viimeistellyt koristeen tosi nätisti, se on aivan ihana! Tämä on jotenkin niin hyväntuulinen enkeli, se näyttää minusta lentävän supervauhdilla apuun ja levittävän samalla iloa ympäriinsä :)

Tuulalta sain paketin jo viikko sitten, mutta Tuula sanoi että sitä ei saa avata ennenkuin synttäripäivänäni. Niinpä kiltisti odotin tähän päivään ennenkuin aukaisin :) Paketista paljastui näin ihana Tilda-etana, aivan suloinen, kiitos Tuula kamalasti! Olen pikkuhiljaa kärryillä Tilda-maailmastakin, koska pari ystävääni ompelee Tilda-juttuja ja tämä etana on kyllä yksi suosikkihahmoistani. Ihana etana :)

Alapuolella biscornut jotka lähetin Carlalle Peruun SBEBB:n biscornuvaihdossa. Vähän yli pari viikkoa biscornut matkasivat, hyvä että menivät perille ja Carla tykkäsi. Näin tämän mallin Carlan toivelistalla ja päätin pistellä siitä kuviot biscornuiksi ja lähetin mallin paketissa myös, että Carla voi pistellä kotelon itselleen.

Joulukoristeen voittaja on arvottu tänään, eli koriste lähtee postiin Paulalle, kunhan ilmoitat osoitteen :) Onneksi olkoon!

Meillä on tänäänkin ollut tosi kaunis aurinkoinen päivä! Oikein ihanaa sunnuntai-iltaa jokaiselle ja iloisia pistoja :)



C Mon Monde: Trousse aux fleurs bleues
30 count linen, Atalie and DMC threads


18 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Lennu, everything is so lovely! I have a soft spot for snails because Rowen loves them so, and this one that you received is just adorable. Your biscornus are wonderful! And the angel you received is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday, Leena! Enjoy your beautiful gifts!

Susimac said...

I love your ornament, and I really love your tilda snail its so cute!

Anonymous said...

je te souhaite un bon anniversaire même en retard!
ces petits cadeaux sont superbes.
je viens de descendre un peu dans ton blog,tout est superbe.
Où habites tu en Finlande,c'est un pays que je connais bien sinon très bien :o)

Becky K in OK said...

Your bd gifts are great. Absolutely love the two biscornu, or is it biscorni?

Anonymous said...

Paljon onnea ja ihastuttavia töitä taas sivuillasi, ei voi muuta kuin ihastella viimeistelyjä=)

Jennifer said...

I do not know much about Tilda either, but I see a lot of these items on various blogs. They are very cute. I will have to go a Google search of this word and find out more about them. I love the angel ornament. That shape must have been difficult to finish in such a nice way.
I know I am late now....but I still wish you a Very Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Ihania lahjoja olet saanut, ja kauniit ovat nuo biscornut! :) Onnittelut vielä tätäkin kautta synttärisankarille! :)

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to you, Leena. Many great and wonderful returns for the year.
Love the little snail, its so adorable.
The two biscornu was beautiful, lucky Carla.
Wonder how Stephanie sew the angel, it looks so perfectly done. Congrats to Paula too :D

Irmeli said...

Lämpimät onnittelut täältä minultakin. Mahtavia töitä roppakaupalla :) niin ihania malleja ja viimeistelyjä.

Anonymous said...

Myöhäiset synttärionnittelut auringonpaisteen kera!

Ihania lahjoja olet saanut. Tuo enkeli tuo tosiaan hymyn huulille ja etanakin on paljon sievempi kuin meidän puutarhassa mönkivät otukset!

Dovilė said...

lovely gifts :)

Emma said...

Myöhästyneet synttärionnittelut!

Jaana said...

Synttärionnittelut täältäkin!! Noissa biscornuissa on aivan ihanat värit.... ja tykkään tuosta tähtikuviosta mikä kiertää tuota isompaa. Pitäis sekin vaan opetella itekki tekemään.

Anonymous said...

Love the biscornus you stitched for Carla, just gorgeous.

Your Birthday giftys are just lovely! Happy Birthday!

Marika said...

Sylillinen onnea täältä Paimiostakin käsin !! Mietittiin tässä yhden ystävän kanssa ett olemmeko keski-ikäisiä jos lapsi menee yläkouluun...... ;-) Erityisesti biscornut ovat ihanat !!

Katri said...

Roppakaupalla hieman myöhästyneita synttärionnitteluja! Ihania synttärilahjoja olet saanut!

Shell said...

they are all so lovely,hope you had a great birthday.