26.1.07

Christmas mail art - Joulukuori

Thank you for all the comments, it's always such a pleasure to receive comments :) Vonna, yes, I realized now that there are more than four of those Shepherd's Bush ornaments! I have a chart for the first four and then I think I have all the JCS Ornament issues since 2004, so maybe I do have all of them, I have to check... I just love those ornaments and I'd love to see them hanging in my tree one day.

I have been rotating successfully for almost two weeks now. On Wednesday and yesterday I've been finishing couple of exchanges that should be sent next week. So I have no photos to show. But I will show you this, it is a mail art I received for Christmas from Anke, thank you so much Anke! It was such a lovely surprise to receive this, I just love surprises! I just love the Christmas trees in this, they are so original and bright! The stamps are beautiful too, in my opinion pretty stamps make almost half of the mail art, well at least a quarter :)

Happy weekend and happy stitching!

*****

Kiitos kovasti kommenteista, niitä on aina yhtä ihana lukea! Lina, kyllä täälläkin on keskeneräisiä töitä ja paljon, läheskään kaikkia vaan ei ole vielä paljastettu :)

Pari iltaa meni vuorottelusysteemin mukaan vaihtoja viimeistellessä, kaksi vaihtoa on lähdössä matkaan ensi viikolla. Niistä ei siis tule kuvia vielä. Mutta jottei ihan kuvattomaksi mene elämä, niin tässä kuva joulukuoresta, jonka sain yllätyksenä Ankelta Hollannista jouluksi. Kuva vaan on jäänyt laittamatta aikaisemmin. Tykkään kovasti tästä kuoresta, noissa kuusissa ja väreissä on jotain retroa, seitkytlukua :) Ja kauniit postimerkitkin. Minun mielestä melkein puolet pisteltyjen kirjekuorten ihanuudesta tulee kauniista postimerkeistä, pistelyä mitenkään väheksymättä.

Ihanaa viikonloppua, pistelemisiin!


1 comment:

BeckySC said...

I love the mail art :)