5.1.07

Christmas exchange - Jouluswappiin pisteltyä


I realized that it's a good break (while working) to update a blog :) So I will eventually try to upload all the photos of my Christmas stitching here. This is the ornament I stitched for Leena in the Finnish Yahoo group Christmas exchange. It is from JCS Ornaments 2005 issue, designed by Cross-Eyed Cricket. I changed the colour of the heart though and didn't make the wings, as in the original design.

*****

Tämän lähetin Leenalle ristipistolistan jouluswapissa. Malli on Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments -lehdestä vuodelta 2005, suunnittelija Cross-Eyed Cricket. Vaihdoin tosin langan toiseksi enkä tehnyt sydämelle siipiä, niinkuin alkuperäisessä mallissa. Jotenkin ne näyttivät minusta aika hassuilta :)


2 comments:

Emma said...

Kaunis koriste ja kivan kulhon olet saanut.

Anonymous said...

Hieno. Miten sait tuosta noin tasaisen sydämen?? Pitäis tehdä itsekin joku tuollainen sydeemi. Onko tuossa pahvia tms. välissä?