9.4.12

Pääsiäismuutto - I've moved!

Olen muuttanut - sekä blogin osoitetta että vähän sisältöä :) Lennun tekeleet jää tähän, en siirrä näitä kirjoituksia, mutta en myöskään poista niitä. Lämpimästi tervetuloa nurkkaani!

*****

I've moved my blog. You are very welcome to read and comment! However, I will write mostly in Finnish, as most of my readers seem to be Finnish and writing in two languages is so much more work :) I will continue writing about my stitching, but also about my other hobbies like reading.

I know there are couple of very dear English-speaking friends out there, so I will write some words in English at least every time I post photos of my stitching! Also when I read books in English, there will of course be some English text. If you ever have questions about something I've written in Finnish only, please ask and I'll be happy to explain. Welcome to my corner!

2 comments:

nela said...

hola... no importa el idioma... siempre existen los traductores... aun tengo algo pendiente contigo y no lo he olvidado... pero mi vida no ha sido facil... este año es una nño.. malo, mi operacion, mi viaje, 3 hernias lumbares, la perdida de mi mejor amiga de bordado, el cancer de mi suegro... y mis estudios... pero aun estoy pendiente de un trabajo contigo, pregunto, aceptas que cambie a un pequeño bordado , ya no lo tan especial que tenia y se extravio, y compenso con algo hecho por mi, para tus bordados, que nadie tendra??? o una hermosa joyeria... ya que es lo que hago ahora... en el poco tiempo libre y como negocio, si tu respuesta es si, te la envio en enero, ya que estas fechas son muy malas para envios desde mi pais... saludos de mi parte... aun tengo algo pendiente para ti...

Lennu said...

Please do not worry! I remember, and yes, of course it is ok to change, whatever you want to do, "bordado or joyeria", everything is ok and good :) Thank you for not forgetting and I hope everything will be better in your life next year. Have a happy Christmas time and New Year!